We know how frustrating tough stains can be-from red wine and coffee to pit stains and more. Whether you're rescuing a brand-new shirt or reviving your antique bedding and heirlooms, just one drop of this powerful solution safely removes stubborn stains, old and new.
- Safe for all washable fabrics
- Color-safe; effective on both whites and colors
- Highly concentrated | Up to 200 uses
- Old stains, including yellowing, armpit stains, and discoloration over time
- Tannin stains, including red wine, juice, and coffee
- Protein stains, including bodily fluids, blood, breast milk, and baby formula
- Grease, oil, salad dressing, and dirt
For Best Results:
- Pre-treat before laundering.
- Apply directly on stain(s).
- For stubborn stains, pretreat item and soak in hot water before laundering. (Use tepid water for silk, wool, or blood stains.)
- Soak and repeat as needed. Launder as normal with any of The Laundress products.
Solution is Unscented for use with all Laundress products.
Concentrated blend of plant-derived anionic and nonionic surfactants.
Petroleum, SLS, phosphate, phthalates, dye, and animal by-products.
Available In: 16 fl. oz. Packet
Made in the U.S.A.